Selling Your Home the Right Way
If you are thinking about selling your home, there is a lot to consider. Selling your home is a complex process, which requires working with an agent committed to making the sale as smooth and painless as possible. As your listing agent, it is my goal to sell your home at the highest price in the shortest amount of time. Here are just a few ways I can help you sell your property:
- Provide you with a complimentary home valuation to help determine your home's worth utilizing the most recent comparable properties that have sold in your neighborhood.
- Prepare a marketability study specific to your home advising how to best prepare your home to achieve it's maximum potential.
- Recommend vendors to help accomplish your marketability plan.
- Tailor the marketing of your home to the area of your property and to each of its unique features.
- Engage in a comprehensive advertising campaign to give your home the highest amount of exposure.
- Arrange showings of your home that work with your schedule.
- Network with other area real estate professionals, including over 600+ agents in the RE/MAX One network, to find the perfect buyer for your home.
- Utilize technology, including my website, Adwerx, Real Estate Facebook Pages/Groups/Marketplace, LinkedIn and other syndicated websites like Zillow/Realtor.com to showcase your property to other real estate agents along with potential home buyers.
- Negotiate on your behalf to receive the most money for home.
- Work with you through the complex paperwork and legal issues that can impact the sale of your home.
- Represent you in a manner that is professional, thorough and tenacious.
If you have an upcoming move and would like to learn more about the Jennifer Jenson real estate sales services, please tell me a little bit about how I can be of assistance.